Debra UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone 50m Range For DSLR Camera And Phone Interview Live Recording
Brand: Debra Professional Audio
Model: CM 01 (Single Channel) Model: CM 02 (Double Channel)
1. Wireless microphone system with powerful and stable signals, using UHF frequency band, With 30 selectable channels in the 550-579MHz frequency range, for interference-free operation, wireless range up to 50m(164ft).
2. Adopting high-definition sound lavalier microphone, Lapel clips design for attaching them to clothes, which make it easy for you to move. Signal is transmitted stably, giving you a great sound effect.
3. Transmitter with LCD display to show battery status, channels, etc. Come with a camera shoe mount, it can be directly fixed to your DSLR camera and other shooting equipment.
4. Receiver with 3.5mm interface, comes with two 3.5mm cable, it can work with your laptop/PC/DSLR Camera/Amplifier/DV/Camcorder/Smart phone/Mixer, etc.
5. This system is a perfect fit for computer/smart phone recording, DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
Features: CM-02 Professional wireless photographic and recording microphone for photography, video recording, news interview, and classroom lectures and other occasions, with the transmitting distance of 50 meters. Works well with medium and high-end DSLR camera and camcorder etc.
UHF frequency response band and interference-free circuit feature strong ant-interference capability; Noise value control system and noise control technology can largely reduce noise and dynamic range.
Can be mounted on belt or camera easily; Lightweight which are convenient to carry and wear.
Modulation Mode: Digital Frequency Modulate
Frequency Range: UHF 550-579MHz
Frequency Response：75Hz-18kHz ±3dB
Max. Deviation Range：±50kHz（with level limiting）
Working Range: Up to 50m
RF Carrier Stability：±0.005%（-10℃-50℃）
*This package included two cables, cell phone cable and camera cable (do not use it wrongly).
*The white label cable port is connected to the phone or camera.
*When the volume of the transmitter is turned on half, the noise will be smaller.
*Select the appropriate frequency.
*When connecting the camera to use, turn off the camera's noise floor.
Powered by Froala Editor
Once your order placed before 2 pm shipping on same day thereafter will be ship within 24 hours (not included public holiday). Thank for your purchase !