Optical Digital Stereo Audio SPDIF Toslink Coaxial Signal To Analog Converter DAC Jack 2*RCA Amplifier Decoder Adapter
Input audio: coaxial or Toslink digital audio
Output audio: L/R audio
Input Audio Interface: Toslink (SPDIF; Optics), 1x RCA (Digital Coaxial)
Output Audio Interface: 2 x RCA (R/L)
Audio specification: support 2 channel
Sampling rates: 32,44.1,48 and 96 KHz
Working temperature: 0 - 70 C
Working humidity: 10%~85% RH (no condensation)
Storage Temperature: - 10 ~ + 80 65507
Storage humidity: 5% to 90%} RH (no condensation)
Power supply mode: USB cable
Power consumption: 0.5W (maximum)
Converter Unit Certificate: FCC.CE, RoHS
Power Certificate: FCC.CE, RoHS
Adapter size: 6x4.1 x 2.6cm
Converting Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R Audio
Net weight: 87g
Gross weight: 90g
Packaging size: 13.5*14*3.5cm
Packaging: Retail Box
1. Easy to install, easy to operate and provide transmission without electromagnetic noise.
2. Digital Toslink / Fiber SPDIF to RCA Audio Converter allows you to convert 2-channel digital coaxial or Toslink / Fiber SPDIF input signals into RCA analog stereo output.
3. This SPDIF-RCA audio converter is very suitable for home and professional audio applications. It can save the cost of upgrading equipment to achieve compatible connection, and provide a separate digital coaxial cable and Toslink input to achieve dual-function conversion.
4. The compact design makes it suitable for installation in almost any location, regardless of limited space, while still providing lossless audio signal.
5. Digital coaxial or Toslink to RCA converter supports Plug and Play installation, saving you time and trouble.
Packaging List: 1X Audio Converter, USB Power Supply Line, Optical Fiber Cable, User's Manual
Once your order placed before 2 pm shipping on same day thereafter will be ship within 24 hours (not included public holiday). Thank for your purchase !